PRIVACY & SECURITY
When you purchase something from www.babyluxe.com.sg, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, telephone number, and bank account details for the purposes of online sales, your past purchases, your preferences and interests, navigation patterns as well as your connection logs. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This data is used for the following purposes:
- To process your purchases and other transactions
- To manage your orders placed on our site and their delivery as well as applicable warranties
- To ensure the security of your online transactions, to prevent fraud and payment defaults
- To create and manage your account
- To provide you with e-mail updates related to our brand, site, and/or products
- To verify information that you have provided to us
- To fulfill your requests for products and services, including customer service and our Contact form
- To identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and misuse or unauthorized use of the site
- To comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, and for internal administrative and analytics purposes
We may, and you hereby consent to our sharing, transferring and disclosing User Information and Other Information with:
- Third party service providers that we use to process, host, collect, store or manage user information and/or other information
- Third parties with whom we work to host, updated and otherwise operate the site
- Third parties with whom we work to market, advertise and/or enhance the site or the products or services that we offer
- Third parties with whom we work to provide customer service to you and other users of the site
- Other businesses and media entities with whom we work to offer or customize products and services
- Government agencies (including courts and law enforcement agencies)
We respect your privacy. We do not practise sharing, renting or selling of your personal information with third parties. We may also collect, use and disclose such personal information if authorised or required by law or the relevant authorities, or exempted under the Personal Data Protection Act to do so.
PROTECTION OF USER INFORMATION
If you do not wish to be contacted by us you can follow the unsubscribe instructions that accompany any contact e-mail. If you opt-out of certain contacts, we may still contact you about any problems or issues with your account, profile, or any purchases you have made on the site or from us. Please allow ten (10) business days from when your unsubscribe request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have a right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your data, or restriction of processing, and to object to said processing, as well as the right to data portability to the extent applicable. You can also oppose the use of your data to build up your client profile; in this case you will no longer benefit from customized offers or services. These rights may be exercised directly with Babyluxe by sending us a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked for proof of identity.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in to our site registration or email, and you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
ONLINE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Babyluxe has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote website accessibility.
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information you seek and/or call our customer service line at +65 92966870.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information email us at email@example.com.